Terms and conditions of Ooredoo Roaming Advantages Program:
Terms and Conditions
- Miles or points can only be earned when roaming abroad and is applicable for voice calls, sending SMS and data services.
- Voice calls includes all outgoing roaming calls. Roaming airtime is counted in one minute units and is rounded down to the whole minute.
- Data includes MMS, GPRS and any other data service provided by Ooredoo.
- SMS includes all Mobile originated (initiated) SMSs
- Ooredoo Roaming Advantages Program is also applicable to prepaid SIM card mobile phone numbers.
- In order to earn miles or points it is required to have a mobile phone number from Ooredoo, a membership number from any of the associated loyalty program. Registration for Ooredoo’s Roaming Advantages Program is also required.
- The service is also subject to the terms and conditions of the loyalty program under which you have chosen to earn your miles or points.
- Ooredoo Roaming Advantages will be credited to the member's account three to eight weeks after roaming outside Kuwait.
- Miles or points earned as result of the use of Ooredoo Roaming Advantages Program will be credited under the name “Travelling Connect”.
- By enrolling you consent that Ooredoo may send you an email or text message. The content of the email or text message will be related to this service.